More than a game
Current Grand Casino Bern jackpots
Play with an extra chance of winning.
The Grand Casino Bern has a whole host of exciting jackpots that might just make your dreams come true. Below is a list of which jackpots you can win on which slot machines.
In Jackpot Mania, it’s not any one symbol combination that decides what you win, but random chance. Try your luck on all slot machines marked “Jackpot Mania”.
Overview of Jackpot Mania jackpots
- Mini: The little jackpot where you can win big. With a maximum value of CHF 1,000, Jackpot Mania Mini jackpot offers maximum winnings for minimal bets.
- Midi: Perfect for the daring and wannabe daredevils. The Jackpot Mania Midi jackpot has a set starting value of CHF 1,000. The maximum value is CHF 5,000.
- Super: With the Jackpot Mania Super jackpot, the stakes are even higher. The set starting value is CHF 30,000. With a maximum value of CHF 100,000, the name says it all in this jackpot.
- Mystery: You never know when you’re going to get lucky. When and how much you will win remains a mystery until the end. In the Jackpot Mania Mystery jackpot, the set starting value is CHF 5,000, and the maximum value is CHF 30,000.
- Membär-Club: members only. The exclusive Membär-Club Jackpot is reserved for members with an active Membär-Club Card. The maximum value is CHF 20,000. The Membär-Club Jackpot starts from CHF 1,000
When Switzerland plays, you win. Whether you’re at the Grand Casino Bern, Baden, Lucerne, Basel, St. Gallen, Lugano or Zurich: try your luck and hit the biggest casino jackpot in Europe. The Swiss Jackpot started back in 2002. With bets from as little as CHF 1 and the right winning combination, the entire Swiss Jackpot can be yours.
Current Swiss Jackpot
CHF 1'176'326.14 CHF
Up the stakes: This is your chance to win the Stud Poker Jackpot in Ultimate Texas Hold ’Em poker. Try your luck!
Current Stud Poker Jackpot
CHF 131'296.90 CHF
Blazing 777 Blackjack ProgressiveSM is an exciting, new and optional progressive bet in blackjack. Here you win depending on how many sevens you get in your hand. The more sevens you have in your hand, the more you win!